We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: BBC 5Live 909 am 1330 utc 12 June 2021 - Euro 2021 Welsh/Swiss  (Read 597 times)

Online Ct Yankee

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Tuned in, turned on with no drop out in Durham, CT
    • View Profile
    • Email
Excellent reception on MOTAZ sdr http://sdr.m0taz.co.uk:8073 on BBC's 5Live (909 am).  BBC broadcasting match on several stations including World Service, Radio Wales, 5Live, and Radio Scotland.  SDR is only way I can receive at moment.

1330 2 OM's on call of match, "Wales has to work hard with 10 back......"
1332 "Bale the Captain and Talisman is the one to aim for....it goes past everybody"
1337 "Rodriguez hits it out of bounds for a Swiss throw.  We go to the last ten minutes of a tense first half here in Baku."
1341 "Last 5 minutes of first half and we have only had 1 attempt on goal
1349 "That is the halftime whistle Wales nil, Switzerland nil.  Much for Wales to talk about, they had the better chance but spent much of the half on the backfoot."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 1352 UTC by Ct Yankee »
Tecsun H501x (broadcast received on this unless noted), Zenith T/O G500, Zenith T/O Royal 7000, Emerson AR-176, Zenith 8S154, T/O 7G605 (Bomber), Tecsun PL-600, Tecsun PL-880, Zenith 5S320, Realistic DX 160 using 40 feet of copper wire.  With apologies to Senator Gramm for his thoughts on firearms, "I have more radios than I need but not as many as I want."
QTH:  Durham, Connecticut (rural setting, 15 miles north of Long Island Sound)
qsl please to:  jamcanner@comcast.net  (Thank you)

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns