We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: " Service Center"  (Read 2348 times)

crossfire

" Service Center"
« on: October 27, 2012, 2155 UTC »
 service center in comms with helo 98 on 12.222 cothen @21:50z

cmradio

Re: " Service Center"
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 0739 UTC »
Thank you for your posts. I like chasing Utes and you're giving us a nice database of frequencies :)

Peace!

crossfire

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 0300 UTC »
hell yes build those memory banks. there is so much out there. i love the people who say shortwave is dead. yea, more radios for us on ebay. dumb asses. thanks for the reply. peace to you also. dave

Offline radioreddz

• Maryland
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 2241 UTC »
hell yes build those memory banks. there is so much out there. i love the people who say shortwave is dead. yea, more radios for us on ebay. dumb asses. thanks for the reply. peace to you also. dave
no doubt shortwave is alive and well,and maybe some of the prices on used equipment will come down. folks now days just don't know what makes a good shortwave or DX listner with patience being your best friend a good peice of wire and a large tuning knob. everybody wants everything right away at there demand.
listning to the world on 200' of wire  assisted by a host of Hallicrafters,Icoms,Heath Kits and Radio Shack radios.  Stevo in Maryland

crossfire

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 0346 UTC »
 rockwell collins   jrc nrd                            .