We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Inside Pirate Radio Documentary, now +30 years ago!  (Read 1338 times)

Offline ThaDood

• DX Legend
  • Likely, not where you are.
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Part #15!
    • Email
Inside Pirate Radio Documentary, now +30 years ago!
« on: October 10, 2021, 1841 UTC »
Well, this is certainly pirate history, and Youtube still has it up,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_oXEMu7Rzo What prompted me to this VID again? Running Radio Wolf International over my stations this Columbus Day Weekend. Hey... The Youtube copy is a better VID version than what I'd bought back in 1991 on VHS.
I was asked, yet another weird question, of how I would like to be buried, when I finally bite the big one. The answer was actually pretty easy. Face-down, like a certain historical figure in the late 1980's, (I will not mention who, but some of you will get it, and that's enough.) Why??? It would be a burial that will satisfy everyone: (1) My enemies will say that it will show me where to go. (2) On the same point, I can have my enemies kiss my butt. (3) It will temporarily give someone a place to park a bicycle. See??? A WIN / WIN for everyone.

Offline sgreenstreet

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Inside Pirate Radio Documentary, now +30 years ago!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 2150 UTC »
I'm watching it right now.  I didn't know about this video, but what a blast from the past!
QTH: Traverse City, Michigan
N8JXQ, just moved and the station will be back up in the spring
"Good Heavens Miss Hashimoto, you're beautiful!"

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns