We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: UNID? 1801.58 USB 2145 Dec 13 2021  (Read 924 times)

Offline nitrohax

• 17T
  • I'll get a call sign soon
    • AOL Instant Messenger - It's+dead
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - trash dump
    • View Profile
UNID? 1801.58 USB 2145 Dec 13 2021
« on: December 13, 2021, 2211 UTC »
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but came across this, wondering if anyone knows what it means,

BTW I'm new to all this, like very new.

EEEETTTTTTTT TEDE COMBINATION OF REAL ANDEIMAGINARY NUMBERS, W5ICH IS IMPORTANT FOR DEALING WITH CAPACITIVE AND INDUCTIVE REACTANCE ON THE POSITIVE IMAGINARY LINE WOULD BE INDUCTIVE NEACTANCE IN OHMS. SO AN INDUCTANCE THAT TTIEMTIJREQUENCY F HAS AN INDUCTIVE REACTANCE OF 3 OHMS IS REPRESENTED BY 3J. CAPACITIVE REACTANCE WOULD GO ON THE NEGSTIVE IMAGINARY LINE. FOR INSTANCE, A CAPAITIVE REACTANCE OF 4 OHMS IS REPRESENTEB BY J. REGULAR RESISTANCE IS REPRESENTED ON THE POSITIVE REAL LINE. NOW WE HAVE = ND ZF 13 WPM TEXT = QST DE L1AW & = NOW 10 WPM = TEXT IS FLOM NOVEKBER 2020 QST PAGE 34 = THE TOJLS WE NE E D T O COMBINE INDUCTIVE REACTANE, CAPA+ITIVE RE ACNANE AND RES I S T A NCE. TO ADD THEM, LETS CREATE A SE T OF COORBINATES. LETS SUPPOSE WE HUVE A RESIST OR SOF 3 OHMS AND AN INDUCTIVE REACTANCE OF 4 OHMS. WE WOULD REPRESENT THE COMBINATION OF THE TWO AS 3 4J OHKS SEE POINT A IN FIGURE 2. A COMBINATION OF REAL AND IMAGINARY NVMBERS IS CALLED A COMPLE= NUMBER, AND WHEN THERE ARE MULTIPLE CODP DEX NUMBERS +LOTTED, IT E C TED D D THE CYMPLEX P DETNE INT G DT NG DY I N W ADD = END O N 10 W GM T XT QNTQNTQNTDMTMKTMMTM QDTQNTQNTDMTMMTMMTM QNTQNTQNTA M1TMMTMMTM PGBCMB0GODDOMNGGENCMB0GODDOMNQNTD MTM DNGGBCMB0 GNOMTTDCOOKKEBD STTTDMT DTE MHE ,EOTDDNTDTOTMTECIE ODEMETNETGEETETETTGGM INEETEBFV,EETECETNEETEMEDTET EEMTIETT ETE 6DTETTNTTCTBE MTME T T MT TM ET ETT TT TTETTTNMTMGTNTTTTYNMN/R9T6.TTKTTTETEHXMMGTTYNGT06EBNMNCTTTWSBBMTN0,ZMTC:TTTTMZOMTNCMDGEMDZKMTTTTEATTIZ5MTNT,ZBMTTTTEETTBTMEDCMEMTTEMATATTTT

Still learning, let me know what I mess up

Offline nitrohax

• 17T
    • View Profile
Re: UNID? 1801.58 USB 2145 Dec 13 2021
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 2234 UTC »
Goes on about space weather and the geminids meteor shower, I take it this is a space weather forecast TX in morse? Forgive the morse translator as above, I'm still working on that part.

Offline nitrohax

• 17T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 2241 UTC »
So the carrier signal is at 1800.00 with USB.

Offline refmo

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Northeast Kentucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 2325 UTC »
That is likely W1AW (the ARRL Amateur Radio Station) with code practice transmissions.
See complete schedule here:  http://www.arrl.org/w1aw-operating-schedule
Northeast Kentucky
Please eQSL to refmo[at]outlook[dot]com
Radios: Afedri AFE822x, Airspy HF+, RX-888, RSPdx, Tecsun PL880
Antennas: 700' Loop Skywire, Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop, 400' Beverage, 34' Vertical, low dipoles on upper bands.

Offline nitrohax

• 17T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 2331 UTC »
Seems to match up thank you.

Now i know what days i need to listen to work on the CW

HFUnderground Mug