We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Frequencies where I jam the Nazi army of the Russian Federation  (Read 873 times)

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • STRUGGLE WITH RUSSIAN NAZI PROPAGANDA IN RADIO
    • Email
The aggressor and occupier of the Russian Federation, as it turned out, has no connection.

These miserable Russian military people use analog radio communications on old-time USSR lamp technology.

At this point, I've killed all their shit connection. Here are the frequencies of the Russian Nazis. 4.850, 4.770, 4.720, 4.260, 4.781, 3.920, 6.942, 4.909, 5.420, 5.266, 5.667, 3.371, 3.700, 6.942, 7.620, 7.577, USB All these groups, like the main KShM itself and its monitors, have target designation.

But the Russian pig does not conduct communications anymore. Glory to Ukraine...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 1242 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Frequencies where I jam the Nazi army of the Russian Federation
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 1329 UTC »
Hello Stanislav - as you can see the radio community is listening alive what is happening in this cruel war in Ukraine. Thank you for compiling the Russian channels. Several stations already broadcast or rebroadcast the Ukrainian program on HF. It builds up and strengthens your strength.
You show the world how wonderful you are. The free world is with you! We believe in your victory !!!
          Glory to Ukraine
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • STRUGGLE WITH RUSSIAN NAZI PROPAGANDA IN RADIO
    • Email
Re: Frequencies where I jam the Nazi army of the Russian Federation
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 0959 UTC »
Many thanks. We have problems but we fight. My station does not allow them to communicate and give target designations.
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA