We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissable in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio Voz Missionaria 9673.25 AM 0405 UTC 23 Jun 2022  (Read 70 times)

Offline Shortwave_listener

• British Columbia, Canada
    • View Profile
Radio Voz Missionaria 9673.25 AM 0405 UTC 23 Jun 2022
« on: June 23, 2022, 0411 UTC »
Very drifty carrier around 9673.25 kHz. Strong S7 with the Brasilia, Brazil KiwiSDR. Usual religious programming in Portuguese. I find it a little strange they would get their transmitter back onto their assigned frequency of 9665 kHz again then make a very large frequency change.
Songs are identified with Shazam if needed. I use kiwiSDR receivers.

Offline PaulBWalkerJr

• View Profile
    • Email
Very drifty carrier around 9673.25 kHz. Strong S7 with the Brasilia, Brazil KiwiSDR. Usual religious programming in Portuguese. I find it a little strange they would get their transmitter back onto their assigned frequency of 9665 kHz again then make a very large frequency change.

They were close to 9668 for the longest time, then they inched close to 9669...they were they smack on 9665....

they didnt make the change willingly, i dont think

Offline Shortwave_listener

• British Columbia, Canada
    • View Profile
I wonder what kind of transmitter they use that drifts as much as it does? Sorry, I meant to say in my original post that they only got it back to 9665.09 kHz, not exactly 9665.00 kHz.
Songs are identified with Shazam if needed. I use kiwiSDR receivers.