To be added to Category:Timtron:
- Heapshit - kit radios with some application on HF
- Inflamation - information (heard on RTTW 2/21/07, repeated 2/21/09 on 7415)
- Good Buddy Band - Reverb abortion device on the channel
- Troglydyte - operator on the Good Buddy Band
- FPW - Friggin Piece of Wire
- Rice Box - Transceiver made by one of the Big Three (Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom)
- Rev. Buell T. Pittman
- Mundane - Monday, as in "Manic Mundane"
- Cock - as in "cock on the wall"
- Mercumury Vapor Rectalfier (heard on 3886 4/2/08 at 3033 utc) (see also Rectumfier)
- Flinging Transformer - antenna erecting device
- Slobbering - soldering (see also Slobber)
- Uncle Dread's Musical Nightmares - a radio show, hosted by WA3PUN, formerly heard on WBCQ and known for playing Old buzzard 78 RPM records (NOTE: This meme has spread; Allan Weiner has been observed to refer to Uncle Dread's Musical Nightmares on several occasions)
- Temperature - pronounced as "temper-RAT-ture"
- Bink - "Bink responsibly" and "Think before you bink"
- Shat - as in "Alice the shat" (WBCQ feline mascot)
- Relapse - "Kick back and relapse"
- The Electric Nose Military Band -- nose flute accompaniment to the Muzak version of "Up Up and Away"
- Richard Cranium - euphemism for "dick head"
- Volksbuggen - Tim found the original 1973 aircheck of Radio Timtron Worldwide on a reel to reel tape in a Volksbuggen ambulance at the WBCQ compound in the spring of 2009.
- Bats - batteries
- Bust the hymen on a cold one
- And now it's time for more Tunage on Radio Timtron Worldwide
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.