We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Hurricane Intelligent AM Medium Wave Broadcast Transmitter MW. Part15 compliant?  (Read 1400 times)

Offline ThaDood

• DX Legend
  • Likely, not where you are.
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Part #15!
    • Email
I´ve heard about this. Boomer just linked me to the ebay site.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/184784608562   To me, this looks like an AM version of the ´ol Ramsey FM-30B in menu set-ups.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

UPDATE 9/7/2022: Well, chances are, this maybe, spec-wise, Part #15 compliant, but not Part #15 certified by the FCC. Could get around that by having it in kit form.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 1917 UTC by ThaDood »
Recently, a co-worker quizzed me on, "What would happen if you were to apply reverse polarity to the Energizer Bunny?". Having no idea, I asked, "What would happen?". The answer is he'd keep coming and coming and coming...

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns