We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Zoidberg Radio 6925 USB 0300 UTC 21 Nov 2022  (Read 399 times)

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
Zoidberg Radio 6925 USB 0300 UTC 21 Nov 2022
« on: November 21, 2022, 0357 UTC »
Times approximate, not sure when Sycko Radio ended and Zoidberg Radio began.

6925 USB
Approx 0300-0350 UTC
Fun audio anarchy mix of music, sound fx, songs from Spongebob Squarepants, Lazytown, Katy Perry "ET" (that song fooled Shazam, which thought it was polka by some Icelandic group, but Katy's distinctive voice said nope), Smash Mouth "All Star", "Things That Go Bump in the Night" by The Allstars, Zoidberg Radio IDs.

No copy via home rx, alas. Fair to good via Penisylvania and Utah SDRs. Fluctuating conditions, so I had both SDRs running and recording.

Thanky kindly, radio stranger. I turned Medicare years old today. I planned to just mourn the occasion but that was a fun show.

Audio clips -- I uploaded eight clips from two or three different broadcasts and they all were lumped together on a single page, which defaulted to Sycko Radio rather than the individual file names for Automated Pirate Radio, Zoidberg Radio and Sycko Radio. Here's the link but each file is titled and separated well enough to find which clip goes with which broadcast: https://archive.org/details/sycko-radio-pa-sdr-21-nov-2022-0200-0230-utc-6925-usb
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 0821 UTC by Zoidberg »
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)

Offline myteaquinn

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Zoidberg Radio 6925 USB 0300 UTC 21 Nov 2022
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 0432 UTC »
Got back to the radios after the end of the football game and found this. Radio was on 6925 and according to the timestamp it belongs here.

Northeast Ohio
Now using Shazam for song identification
myteaquinn@yahoo.com

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns