We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: UnID 6135 AM (Brazil?) 0145 UTC 29 APR 2024  (Read 78 times)

Offline n2avh

• State College PA
    • View Profile
UnID 6135 AM (Brazil?) 0145 UTC 29 APR 2024
« on: April 29, 2024, 0225 UTC »
US show tunes, jazz cover of Eleanor Rigby, mostly instrumental but a couple of English songs, mostly stuck in a 1930s-40s timewarp except for the Eleanor Rigby piece and one classical one, strong into Padrinho Brazil SDR but almost inaudible on other South Americans (Paraguay, Argentina, further north in Brazil) and inaudible in Europe and North America.  I know people have reported R Santa Cruz but clearly not in this case.  It's Radio Scalla-type programming but not the same as their livestream at all. (https://radioscalla.minharadioonline.net/) so maybe they have two programs. No announcements at all in 40+ minutes. Signal really took a dive 0230, like the amplifier went off and only the exciter was left.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 0233 UTC by n2avh »
Big into SWDX late 70s through early 90s, then forgot about it and when I returned via SDRs it wasn't at all what I remembered, but I'll deal with it. Grumble, grumble. All SDRs acknowledged, nothing is from my own radio.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns