We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Computers are here to make our lives easier....  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Token

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
    • View Profile
Computers are here to make our lives easier....
« on: March 23, 2015, 2128 UTC »
Really, computers are here to make life easy, lighten the load on our minds.

A warning message I got today, when I could not log into an account: "The system could not log you on.  Your password has expired and must be changed.  You must login with your password in order to change it."  Options OK and Cancel exist.  Either end up taking me to the log in screen.

Sooo....Can't log in because password expired, must log in to change password.

T!
T!
Mojave Desert, California USA

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Computers are here to make our lives easier....
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 2204 UTC »
I think comedian Steven Wright said it best.....
"I went to the hardware store to buy some batteries, but they weren't included, so I had to buy them again."
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline redhat

• DX Legend
  • USA
  • Music is my drug.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Computers are here to make our lives easier....
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 1334 UTC »
+1

+-RH
Somewhere under the stars...
Airspy HF+, MLA-30/Mini-whip/Chi-Town Loop
Please send QSL's and reception reports to xfmshortwave [at] proton [d0t] me