We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Al, your sheepskin pants arrived......  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Al, your sheepskin pants arrived......
« on: July 18, 2015, 0520 UTC »
at the office for this year's gathering at Bohemian Grove.

Remember, the fleece goes on the outside. You won't get that nasty rash, and the company won't have to change dry cleaners............., again.

Say "hello" to Dick Cheney and the lesser imps for me. Stay away from the altar in front of the wooden owl during the festivities. You know how blood can stain wool.

Offline atrainradio

• Pronouns AM/FM
    • View Profile
Re: Al, your sheepskin pants arrived......
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 1725 UTC »
well this all sounds too cryptic for me.
KD2VEG
QTH, Queens
Tecsun PL-990 w/ outdoor FM omni and 40m dipole, RTL-SDR, Grundig Sat 750

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 0143 UTC »
It's funny; the GF was just asking me about "The Grove". I almost blurted out the truth, then I realized that if I did, we'd then have a to play a little game I like to call "A Cask of Amontillado". A lot of those redwoods have hollow trunks, you know...

at the office for this year's gathering at Bohemian Grove.

Remember, the fleece goes on the outside. You won't get that nasty rash, and the company won't have to change dry cleaners............., again.

Say "hello" to Dick Cheney and the lesser imps for me. Stay away from the altar in front of the wooden owl during the festivities. You know how blood can stain wool.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 1716 UTC »
Give her the Michael Corleone classic, "Never ask me about my business.".  That usually works with the nosy chicks.

Atrain, watch the last third of the Tom Hanks/Dan Aykroyd classic redux of "Dragnet". The "Dance of the Goatskin Pants" is featured prominently towards the end. It was shot in Los Angeles to misdirect the public. (Ask Alex Jones.) Our friend Fansome did a fine job choreographing the scene.