We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Danger, Al Fansome! Danger!  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Danger, Al Fansome! Danger!
« on: October 17, 2015, 1422 UTC »
I'm casually watching a tv show from Busch Gardens Zoo in Tampa. When I look up they're discussing penguins. I'm thinking, "Penguins....Central Florida..... Nonsense!" Then the other shoe drops, these are South African Penguins native to conditions similar to Florida.

I began to think about all of the things you've told me about the evils of penguins over the years. Then it hit me, Busch Gardens is the beachhead for a penguin invasion! I wouldn't doubt that the fiends at that place have been milking penguin venom for years.

Before your recent illness, did you notice pinholes in the surface of your unprepared food? I'm beginning to think you were a victim of a gang of penguin poisoners led by a certain lagomorph.

Be careful old friend, there's a plot waddling around you.