We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Utilityradio dot com  (Read 981 times)

Fansome

Utilityradio dot com
« on: March 02, 2010, 1712 UTC »
This seems to be an archive of utility station information, organized by world region.

[UDXF] utilityradio dot com‏
From:    udxf@yahoogroups.com on behalf of rainer.brannolte@freenet.de
Sent:    Sun 2/28/10 4:34 PM
To:    UDXF@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

Today I have finished this web-page in a certain stadium: almost all countries listed there (well above 250 countries) now have some pictures or soundclips, if available. So I finally passed through all the countries listed in there at least once within the last one and a half years. Still I have many more items to place in there, they will show up in the next months.

One new addition came up, I hope you will like it. It is the introduction of thematical pages, assorting stations in a thematical way. First 'special' is on standard frequency and time signal stations, collecting all 36 time stations from this web page, and giving you fast access to their sound clips, QSL-pictures, and links to their homepages. I guess, you won't find a more actual and precise page on time stations in the web... ;-))

I hope, this will give you more practical use of 'utilityradio.com', some kind of a guidance through the jungle of now more than 3.000 utility stations. More of these 'specials' will come - stay tuned !!

best regards, 73s,

-rainer-

-----

Rainer Brannolte
Castellumstrasse 60
55252 Mainz-Kastel

Tel.: 06134 21546