We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Free Pork Chop!  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Free Pork Chop!
« on: June 04, 2016, 2017 UTC »
My nephew Pork Chop was arrested in Florida for whuppin' the ass of his of his boss and burying the SOB up to his waist with an endloader. The boss started the fight, but who get's locked up? That's right, the poor workin' man, Pork Chop. Hell, Pork Chop's boss was still chuckin' clods of dirt and threating to cut off Pork Chop's head. (His first threat to cut off young Chop's head is what started the fight.)  Pork Chop did the proper thing, smacking the unruly maniac in the head with an aluminum level with a swing that would have made Hank Aaron proud, to knock the fella cold until the looney wagon could come haul the mad dog away. Is that what happened? No. The running dog cops of Volusia County arrested young Pork Chop instead.

Free Pork Chop! Fat Lives Matter!

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Free Pork Chop!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 2229 UTC »
This does not bode well for the labor-management relations at the Wal-Mart store they were working on......
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, my antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 0228 UTC »
It's going to be tough for his Grandma Svetlana to get on as a cashier now, but the boy did the right thing.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 1445 UTC »
Grandma Svetlana would make a terrific greeter if they would let her wield that aluminum level, with good old Pork Chop parked outside the door with the bucket loader. That ought to serve notice to any potential shoplifters :o
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, my antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 1933 UTC »
I was hungry when I opened this thread...

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 0301 UTC »
I'm still waiting for my free pork chop....

I don't want to have to submit that false advertising claim with the Federal Trade Commission, so let's get on the stick with this!

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave

Fansome

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 0430 UTC »
And the flowers bloom like madness, in the spring.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 0445 UTC »
Must you post on every thread I create, Al?

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 1345 UTC »
And the flowers bloom like madness, in the spring.
I'm still waiting for my free pork chop....

The Walmart's up the road
Salvation a la mode
and a buy one get one free center cut pork chop
8)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 1358 UTC by Skipmuck »

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns