We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Rock & Roll Music on Shortwave to Europe  (Read 810 times)

Offline Paul B. Walker, Jr.

• McGrath, Alaska, USA
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rock & Roll Music on Shortwave to Europe
« on: June 06, 2016, 0614 UTC »
2 hours of "The Classics Experience" with Paul Walker will hit the airwaves in Europe via the Kall, Germany based transmitters of 6005khz and 3985khz.

6005khz will broadcast the show Friday June 24th 1800UTC to 2000UTC and 3985khz will broadcast the show on Saturday June 25th from 0000UTC to 0200UTC

These are both 1kw outlets.

I am currently evaluating where I get good response from, so even if you don't want a QSL card, let me know you are listening, on what frequency, your location and how good the signal was.

Reception reports are only accepted by regular postal mail. $2 appreciated to cover the costs of the QSL cards I had printed up and the postage.  Reports can be sent to:

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
PO Box 353
Galena, Alaska 99741 USA
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
paul@alaskaradionerd.com

Program Director: KSKO 89.5 McGrath, Alaska www.kskopublicradio.com

Afternoon Air Talent: Hits 106 KLMI Laramie, WY 3 to 7pm Mon-Sat www.myhits106.com

Available for voiceover work, use the email listed above!