We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: YHWH tonite (local)  (Read 2753 times)

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
YHWH tonite (local)
« on: September 28, 2016, 2246 UTC »
YHWH apparent one-time broadcast on WBCQ 7490khz 9/29 (tonite local) at 0100-0215z Program is supposed to be "Christianity --- the World`s Greatest Hoax"
This could be interesting if you caught them in the past.
Thx to Glenn Hauser for the heads up!
FPE
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Re: YHWH tonite (local)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 2253 UTC »
Someone needs to record this (7490 has often faded out here by then).
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline jFarley

• Marconi Class DXer
  • near Chicago
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 2320 UTC »
I would appreciate posted audio also.  There will likely be thunderstorms around here, and I don't know if I will have antennas connected.
Joe Farley, Near Chicago
SDR-IQ / R8 / R7
Remote Resonant Loops for HF and LF / ALA 1530
Active 60" Whip / PA0RDT
QSLS appreciated to:    jfarley44@att.net

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 2357 UTC »
Streaming audio link: http://www.splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls

Thanks Skipmuck!
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline SW Observer

• View Profile
    • International Numbers Station Monitoring Association
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 0131 UTC »
Currently listening online (SW Reception is poor), great program - brings me back to when YHWH was transmitting as a pirate.
Florida, always listening via my Tecsun PL-660 receiver.

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 1641 UTC »
T storms here last nite - does anyone have a link to a recording?
Thx
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 2222 UTC »
Thanks Chris, but I got the link for the WBCQ stream from kcpr! I started to listen and record for about 20 minutes via the stream, but honestly, I just couldn't listen to any more of the arcane religious beliefs of "Joshua". Admittedly, the op is very well spoken...it sounded like he was reading from a script(ure) 8) I did take the time to edit that eerie tune "Days of Hard Life" from what I did record and deleted the rest. There is nothing new here as far as I could tell...same doctrinal diatribes as the half a dozen broadcasts I heard before he got the knock. Anybody looking to add that scary sounding tune to their musical archives, let me know and I'll email it to you! I recorded it in 320 kbps mp3
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, my antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 1756 UTC »
Interesting. The case for Yahshuah (Yah meaning Yahweh, or YHWH, shuah meaning salvation), over Jesus is solid, there's no J sound in Hebrew or Aramaic, never has been. It may be a case where, like in Roman and Greek (as well as Egyptian) times the pagans created supergods out of the combination of two gods, perhaps Jesus is Jehovah Zeus?

Actually the J sound, originally pronounced as Y, is recent to English as well, as in no older than a few hundred years. Of course that also means Jehovah isn't the name either, it's Yahweh as made note of in the callsign, Hebrew has no vowels per se, just what are called vowel points so Yahweh is the phonetic transliteration of YHWH. 

And then there's the case of the christian Sabbath, Sunday, the pagan day of sun worship. The Sabbath is from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown, and Yahshuah always observed the Sabbath. Imagine building entire religious industries around falsehoods. So technically, the christians have a lot of their core doctrine based upon error and their leadership knows all of this.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 1802 UTC by Josh »
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline BoomboxDX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 1556 UTC »
Interesting. The case for Yahshuah (Yah meaning Yahweh, or YHWH, shuah meaning salvation), over Jesus is solid, there's no J sound in Hebrew or Aramaic, never has been. It may be a case where, like in Roman and Greek (as well as Egyptian) times the pagans created supergods out of the combination of two gods, perhaps Jesus is Jehovah Zeus?

Actually the J sound, originally pronounced as Y, is recent to English as well, as in no older than a few hundred years. Of course that also means Jehovah isn't the name either, it's Yahweh as made note of in the callsign, Hebrew has no vowels per se, just what are called vowel points so Yahweh is the phonetic transliteration of YHWH. 

And then there's the case of the christian Sabbath, Sunday, the pagan day of sun worship. The Sabbath is from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown, and Yahshuah always observed the Sabbath. Imagine building entire religious industries around falsehoods. So technically, the christians have a lot of their core doctrine based upon error and their leadership knows all of this.

The reason the name "Jesus" is used is because that's the spelling of the name in the Greek, and all of the New Testament manuscripts were written in Greek. The English pronunciation of the name is based on our pronunciation of the letter "J", the English pronunciation of the Greek name used by the original writers of the New Testament.

I used to hear YHWH on the 31 meter band. The guy sounded as if he was reading from some book, like he was reciting a bunch of stuff. It was hard to determine exactly where he was coming from because there was a lot of rambling.
An AM radio Boombox DXer.
+ GE SRIII, PR-D5 & TRF on MW.
The usual Realistic culprits on SW (and a Panasonic).

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 2025 UTC »

The reason the name "Jesus" is used is because that's the spelling of the name in the Greek, and all of the New Testament manuscripts were written in Greek. The English pronunciation of the name is based on our pronunciation of the letter "J", the English pronunciation of the Greek name used by the original writers of the New Testament.

I used to hear YHWH on the 31 meter band. The guy sounded as if he was reading from some book, like he was reciting a bunch of stuff. It was hard to determine exactly where he was coming from because there was a lot of rambling.

Sounds like a load of logos to me.

Offline Token

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 0128 UTC »

He would occasional read portions of some transcripts, but the majority of his program was original material.

At various times I caught his transmissions from as low as 4100 kHz to as high as 29130 kHz.  What was probably his undoing was he started transmitting regularly, 3 or 4 times a day, for over an hour each time.  He also used the same frequencies at the same time each day.  And more than once he operated in the aviation segments of the band, as well as inside ham bands.  At a rough estimate I have him in my log book over 300 times from mid 2013 to Dec of 2014 when he got popped.  And I did not log every time I heard him, for example I often heard him in the mobile, and I almost never log what I hear mobile.

T!
T!
Mojave Desert, California USA