We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: YHWH 7410 am 0305 UTC 12/3/2016  (Read 4571 times)

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: YHWH 7410am 0305 UTC 12/3/2016
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 1233 UTC »
I also noted recently at sign off, he no longer uses the unique signature music that he always started and ended his broadcasts with.

He needs to bring back the music - that was the best part of his programs  ;D
No question that creepy music was the highlight!
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Offline Mixer

• New York State
    • View Profile
Re: YHWH 7410am 0305 UTC 12/3/2016
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 1451 UTC »
Perhaps he thinks that with the Christmas season underway, the FCC will be at low staffing, as federal employees often burn off their unused vacation time at this time of year. (Kind of ironic though, considering his philosophy).

Still hope to log him. With a K index of "1", and sunspot number of 59 today (12-4), noise levels should be low, but propagation in general seems pretty poor of late with the low sun angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SDRs: RSP1A, ANAN 10E, Airspy R2, Airspy HF+
Analog Receiver: Drake R8B
Antennas: 80 meter dipole, Wellbrook AL1530LN Loop

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns