We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Server maintenance 0400 UTC 29 Apr 2017  (Read 1072 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Server maintenance 0400 UTC 29 Apr 2017
« on: April 27, 2017, 2326 UTC »
The HFU will be down (hopefully only briefly) for some server updates around this time.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Server maintenance 0400 UTC 29 Apr 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 0001 UTC »
I guess Al and I will be moving tonight's late night hijinks to the FRN.

Al, do you still have those snapshots of our adventures on the Western Front? The guy's on the FRN loved those. Be sure to post any obits they may have missed since we left. Those made it the hopping place that it was.

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 0652 UTC »
As you and I, and everyone else in the Pirate world, know, the only reason that people view this site is our witty and perceptive repartee. What with Trump's decision not to attend the Washington Correspondent's Dinner, our move to the FRN will force all of the fans to spend their viewing time there, since we won't be addressing the Washington event. I had hoped to squire Belinda there, but the recent events have persuaded her that we just won't get the attention that we deserve.

I hope that the republic can survive.

I guess Al and I will be moving tonight's late night hijinks to the FRN.

Al, do you still have those snapshots of our adventures on the Western Front? The guy's on the FRN loved those. Be sure to post any obits they may have missed since we left. Those made it the hopping place that it was.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 0654 UTC by Fansome »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 2055 UTC »
I move that we just stay here and entertain these guys. We don't want to spread ourselves too thin.