We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Shortwave Broadcast Schedules Beta 0.0.1b3  (Read 60873 times)

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
Re: Shortwave Broadcast Schedules Beta 0.0.1b3
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 0339 UTC »
I also have the Kenwood TS-690S, Yaesu FT-817, FT-840, and FT-847. Maybe a few more. Wish could get it to talk to my Swan 750C, but alas, never to be.

Minneapolis, MN

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 1203 UTC »
Thanks for the suggestions, I hope to be able to get back to working on the app shortly.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Ragnar

• Fook'n Ionisphere
    • View Profile
    • PiratesWeek
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 1919 UTC »
Chris are you still supporting this or was it just an experiment?
 I like the software and use it occasionally for broadcast listening. I only ask because we are now in the B 2013 schedule and I would like to update it. If you no longer wish to keep it current is there a way for me to download (EIBI) and configure the database for its use?

RD
Ragnar Daneskjold