We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: VO the Forums of Eritreans new schedule - now Radio Medreck?  (Read 3909 times)

Offline glimmer twin

• DX Legend
  • "I found my way to heaven , I did my time in hell"
    • View Profile
VO the Forums of Eritreans new schedule - now Radio Medreck?
« on: February 15, 2014, 1836 UTC »
I've heard this one before but it seems to have slightly different schedule/frequencies/transmitters.
I heard them today via Twente on 11720 in Arabic at 18:15z. Aoki lists the hour of Arabic as Saturdays only via Issoudon, whereas the earlier programs are on Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat via Bulgaria. As I type this they seem to be English/Arabic. Translating somebodies comments about Eritrea I guess.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 2008 UTC by fpeconsultant »
KCMO  Icom R 75 , SDR-IQ, Grundig Satellit 750 ,Tecsun PL 880, Tecsun PL660 , Tecsun PL380 & PL360  10 meter random wire  w/ RF systems MLB    Alpha Delta SWL DX sloper  
qsl   keithglimmer810@gmail.com

gentlemen,you can not fight in here, this is the war room

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
VO the Forums of Eritreans new schedule - now Radio Medreck ?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 2007 UTC »
1800-1900z 11720kHz secret site to EaAf AA (ex TIG) Sat Radio Medreck/Radio Forum (ex VO the Forum of Eritreans)
Thats the info I have - not yet copied here.
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.