We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: The sugar conspiracy  (Read 6705 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: The sugar conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 1950 UTC »
And more corporate toxicity;
"Diphtheria Toxoids and Pertussis Vaccine Tripedia®

Page 11

‘Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.’ "
http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/the-pertussis-vaccine-lists-autism-and-sudden-infant-death-syndrome-as-serious-adverse-events-on-the-package-insert/
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Nella F.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 2118 UTC »
And more corporate toxicity;
"Diphtheria Toxoids and Pertussis Vaccine Tripedia® Page 11‘Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.’ "
http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/the-pertussis-vaccine-lists-autism-and-sudden-infant-death-syndrome-as-serious-adverse-events-on-the-package-insert/

8)   QUICK! Gimmi some! Gimmi Gimmi Gimmi!   :o

Online Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 2230 UTC »
I was even farther ahead of the curve on this one...when the bubble gum anthem "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies came out in 1969, I very promptly hated it...even at 14 years of age, I could see that there was no way you could possibly like this song and still be cool... 8) In my neighborhood, it was a health risk to admit to owning the 45 RPM... :-X
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 2232 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, my antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 0809 UTC »
There was a certain 1910 Fruitgum Company song in the same period that if you made just a slight change in the lyrics, could cause you all sorts of trouble at my school if you sang it about our music teacher within his earshot.

Nella F.

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 2046 UTC »
There was a certain 1910 Fruitgum Company song in the same period that if you made just a slight change in the lyrics, could cause you all sorts of trouble at my school if you sang it about our music teacher within his earshot.

Now I can't get that song out of my head! Thanks! There are a few "songs" that, once you hear 'em, just try & get it out of your head! Oh & ad.'s, too. "1-8-7-7 cars for kids". Uggghhh! Other songs like "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes", despise it, though "Wooden Ships" is good. The theme music to "Family Guy", sooo catchy & yes insidious to my short-term memory!  8)

Online Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 2203 UTC »
Hmmm...they say that on a clear day you can see the cemetary ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqBi8ynR7o&nohtml5=False
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, my antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 1519 UTC »

Now I can't get that song out of my head! Thanks! There are a few "songs" that, once you hear 'em, just try & get it out of your head! Oh & ad.'s, too. "1-8-7-7 cars for kids". Uggghhh! Other songs like "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes", despise it, though "Wooden Ships" is good. The theme music to "Family Guy", sooo catchy & yes insidious to my short-term memory!  8)

Do you remember, "Billy Don't Be A Hero"? I bet you do now.

Offline jFarley

• Marconi Class DXer
  • near Chicago
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 1546 UTC »

Do you remember, "Billy Don't Be A Hero"? I bet you do now.

I can't thank you enough for that, Pigmeat.  It just displaced "Driving in my car beep beep" for the day.
Joe Farley, Near Chicago
SDR-IQ / R8 / R7
Remote Resonant Loops for HF and LF / ALA 1530
Active 60" Whip / PA0RDT
QSLS appreciated to:    jfarley44@att.net

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 2005 UTC »
This will help get rid of songs that just won't go away;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z1Krfww5eE&nohtml5=False

Online Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 2025 UTC »
Dayum, not bad, but it's high in saturated fat and low in free range fructose...

Nella F.

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2016, 2110 UTC »
This will help get rid of songs that just won't go away;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z1Krfww5eE&nohtml5=False

8)   "Dayum!" Forgot my ear buds.    8)

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2016, 1724 UTC »
"Look at the bacon!"

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2016, 1912 UTC »
"Look at the bacon!"

Not to evangelize too much, but I switched to a low carb way of eating about 15 years ago. I'm happy, and my doctor was happy at my last physical earlier this year. Win - Win.

And yes, bacon is involved  ;D
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline ff

• Upstate NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2016, 2102 UTC »
"Look at the bacon!"

Not to evangelize too much, but I switched to a low carb way of eating about 15 years ago. I'm happy, and my doctor was happy at my last physical earlier this year. Win - Win.
And yes, bacon is involved  ;D

I'm on board too, Chris.  I did Atkins for about a year back in 2003.  Then I did Dr. Fuhrman a few years back who preaches max fruits and vegs and min animal products.  Now I have found a comfortable balance in between the two.  Bottom line - eliminate the sugars, the salts, the glutens, and the processed foods - and eat what is left.  That's pretty much a low-carb diet.  I went from four HBP pills/day and 1000 mg Metformin/day to NO DRUGS and feel a whole lot better.  And yes, I still eat bacon too  :D
Hailing from the upstate boondocks region of the progressive paradise which once was New York State