We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: ISS SSTV, 01-03 AUG 2019, 145.800 FM, various times  (Read 2359 times)

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
ISS SSTV, 01-03 AUG 2019, 145.800 FM, various times
« on: August 05, 2019, 1733 UTC »
I managed to copy 11 out of 12 sent images this campaign, and if I hadn't screwed up and forgot to turn my RX on at the start of the campaign I might have copied them all, and all cleanly. Unfortunately I missed the first three, and the noisy pics you see were the only ones I copied of those particular images. Still, this was by far the most success I've had with one of these things. Glad to see that they fixed whatever problem was reportedly plaguing the late July campaign that targeted Europe specifically which few in North America had a chance to catch.

All images received using SDRplay RSP2pro, DBJ-1 vertically polarized 2m j-pole, HDSDR to record (due to the ease of programming), SDRuno to playback (due to AFC function), and MMSSTV to decode.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 1737 UTC by MDK2 »
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns