We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: The Overcomer Ministry, 4790 AM  (Read 466 times)

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
The Overcomer Ministry, 4790 AM
« on: July 20, 2021, 0630 UTC »
Noting a broadcast I'd ordinarily never bother reporting due to the unusual and unlisted frequency. Confirmed at my own QTH and also on one of the W3HFU kiwi SDR's (was better in MD because there's strong CODAR on that frequency copyable here) and heard TOM ID but no broadcast station. This was on 21 JULY at 0620 UTC, still on with some preacher who is not Brother Stair as I write this up. (So I guess that's also a point of interest, a sign that they're going to try to continue without relying on recordings of the old pederast.)
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline Ronald_Mullis

• Central Slovakia
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Bike DXer
Re: The Overcomer Ministry, 4790 AM
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 0223 UTC »
I listened today (25 Jul) in Edinburgh Scotland at UTC 0028 and it was simultaneously on 4790 and 4980 kHz. The latter was very good, no utility interference unlike on the other frequency. Some mad preacher was shouting like Hitler..