We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: UNID 6920 USB and PSK 31 0050 UTC 26 Oct 2021  (Read 592 times)

Offline myteaquinn

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
UNID 6920 USB and PSK 31 0050 UTC 26 Oct 2021
« on: October 26, 2021, 0051 UTC »
Weak music in the noise.

PSK 31 mode: LE AND POP ON THAT GRILL.  YOUR ODto e e: go TS dE sICI atoS,  lOUR TEXTURE IS A THRILL.  YOU GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE BUT CAN STAND ON YOUR OWN.  IF TASTE WAS A KINGDOM, YOUD HAVE o  PORKY THRONE.  I COME BEgORE YOU NOW TO GET DOWN ON MY KNEE.  IF
YOU S(EE, DEAR Bo CON, ID JUST DIE IN JUBILEE.  n ier 9u 1 hU TILL FOREVER, ID NEVER SAY GOODBYE.  THE DAY ID STOP LOVING IS THE DAY THAT PIGLETS FLY. ii   
em (o n o  et   -’ry e Ó—ossitere io  e eĐa o T  egUisieeoi                         OH SWEET BACON THAT COMES FROM ABOVE,  YOU HAD ME AT HELLO  IT WAS PURE PIGGY LOVE.  YOU ARE EVERYTHING I NEED OR WANTED IN A MEAT.  WITH YOU SWEET LOVER ON MY TCNGUE, I FEEL SO
DARN COMPLETE.  I LOVE TO WATCH YOU SIZZLE AND POP ON THAT GRILL.  YOUR OOZING FATS DELICIOUS, YOUR TEXTURE IS A THRILL.  YOU GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE BUT CAN STAND r-rv l sRśWNte  IF TASTE WAS A KINGDOM, YOUDAVE A PORKY THRONE.  I COME BEFORE
YOU NOW TO GET DOWN ON MY KNEE.  IF YOU SAY YES, DEAR BACON, ID JUST DIE IN JUBILEE.  ID  sOVE YOU TILL FOREVER, ID NEVER SAY GOODBYE.  THE DAY ID STOP LOVING IS THE DAY THAT PIGLETS FLY.         c'mon mtq  you can do it tflh e e t

Fldigi decode.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 0159 UTC by Skipmuck »
Northeast Ohio
Now using Shazam for song identification
myteaquinn@yahoo.com

Offline Chuck54

• DX Legend
  • Massillon, Ohio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: unid 6920 USB 0050 UTC Oct 26 2021
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 0054 UTC »
Reception into NE Ohio:

S5  SIO 333   SINPO 35333   Some fading, just above noise level

0049 UTC On the Hunt by Lynyrd Skynyrd

0056 Cry for the Bad Man by L S

0100 digital??

0103 started That Smell of Death Around You by L S then stopped

0113 FLDIGI  OH SWEEi—
=ter   ‡i r OMES FROM ABOVE,  YOU HAD ME AT HELLO  IT WAS PURE PIGGY LOVE.  YOU ARE EVERYTHING I NEED OR WANTED IN A MEAT.  WITH YOU SWEET LOVER ON MY TONGUE, I FEEL SO DARN COMPLETE.  I LOVE TO
WATCH YOU SIZZLE AND POP ON THAT GRILL.  YOUR OOZING FATS DELICIOUS, YOUR TEXTURE IS A THRILx.  serp eeuiPe ueč ee GetN YOoc O
ei.  IF TASTE WAS A KINGDOM, YOUD HAVE A PORKY THRONE.  I COME BEFORE YOU NOW TO GET DOWN ON MY KNEE.  IF YOU SAY YES, DEAR BACON, ID JUST DIE IN JUBILEE.  ID LOVE YOU TILL FOREVER, ID NEVER SAY
GOODBYE.  THE DAY ID STOP LOVING IS THE DAY THAT PI
  =S Y.         c'mon mtq  you can do it e  to   nt

0117 Cry for the Bad Man by L S

Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 0117 UTC by Chuck54 »
Chuck Kirkpatrick
Equipment: Yaesu FT1000MP with Off Center Dipole antenna for 160-10 Meters 38 Feet high, 267 feet long, NE/SW
EQSL or QSL GREATLY appreciated to: kirkpacr@proton.me
*Shazam used when necessary
Amateur Radio Operator: WB8JQR

Offline Bali_Frank

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: unid 6920 USB 0050 UTC Oct 26 2021
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 0119 UTC »
signal S3-4 on the SDR in Vermont
01.17 song "Cry For The Bad Man"
01.21 break