We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio Pushka 2nd Transmitter, Day Time Transmitter  (Read 633 times)

Offline Radio Krasnoprudskoe

• Group W Bench
  • I am an idiot, I acknowledge that.
    • View Profile
    • Radio Pushka
    • Email
Radio Pushka 2nd Transmitter, Day Time Transmitter
« on: November 24, 2021, 0358 UTC »
I am currently building a 30 watt PEP transmitter for 16MHz. The frequency will be 16.000 MHz or around there depending on the drift of the xtal. Unfortunately thats the only xtal I currently posses for that band. Antenna will be a vertical three element collinear, 12.5 meters tall or so, I will have to adjust it once I build it. My hope is to cover Russia and SE Asia with this setup, may get and stack some cheap Chinese amplifiers to facilitate my goal. If things go well I may move to this band and get a proper xtal for 19 meter broadcast band. But must likely i will have both transmitters running simultaneously.
Thank you for logging my station! much appreciation to those who helped me!
I may not make an qsl cards though because my computer is broken and I am very busy.
"Is pushka his technician?" - Radio Ga Ga
 "Get better modulation, stupid" - Radio Genix
а нука, какая песня сейчас играет на Радио?
https://radiopushka.site/?page=voteforsongs
вот пожалуйста!
можно еще закзать на прослушку;)

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns