We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: A*C*E Bulletin Archive  (Read 1203 times)

vhavrilko

A*C*E Bulletin Archive
« on: March 01, 2014, 1344 UTC »
ALCON,

Due to a technical difficulty, I had to delete and recreate my account on Archive.org.  The link is below:

https://archive.org/details/ACE1189

I was starting to upload files recorded via my WinRadio Excalibur and Bandicam but not all of them were showing up even though they were under the size limit.  That website is not all that user-friendly in some respects. If anyone has a suggestion for uploading .avi files and other miscellaneous files like the Excalibur's .ddc, please let me know.  Otherwise, I will stick with uploading .avi files only to YouTube.

V/r
Vince

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A*C*E Bulletin Archive
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 1742 UTC »
Thanks for all your work :-)  Now I can figure out the few loggings I sent to them... happy happy joy joy !!!

Thanks again for your hard work :-)

73 Vince
KA1IIC
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline moof

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 1843 UTC »
Hey Vince
Was it you or someone else that said they were working on scanning in pre-1993 ones?  Maybe a year ago?
Thanks for the archive.

vhavrilko

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 2248 UTC »
Yes, that was me and I will get them done.  I apologize to all for taking so long.  I work full time and I am a PhD candidate so my free time is limited.  I definitely plan to finish this project come hell or high water.

Offline Beerus Maximus

• Administrator
  • DX Legend
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • hold my beer and watch this
    • View Profile
    • Beerus' 30 Below Site
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 2016 UTC »
It's a lot of fun to go back and read these.
# Genetically engineered sentient sausage & undisputed inventor of the end-fed dipole. I also invented the schlumpy dipole.
# KiwiSDR, NetSDR, Airspy HF+, Airspy HF+ Discovery, TS-590, IC-7610, FTDX10, ANAN 7000 DLE MKII
# beerusmaximus@gmail.com * North Shore, Massachusetts

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns