We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Teachers arrested after having threesome with student.  (Read 2128 times)

Offline atrainradio

• Ask your doctor if shortwave is right for you
  • Magic Mushroom Salad
    • View Profile
Teachers arrested after having threesome with student.
« on: October 02, 2014, 0157 UTC »
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/police-two-female-teachers-had-threesome-16-year-old-male-student
http://wgno.com/2014/10/01/police-destrehan-teachers-had-a-three-way-with-a-student/

Article below is from OpposingViews Site
By Lina Batarags, Wed, October 01, 2014

A male high school student’s bragging to other pupils about having had sexual relations with two high school teachers has led to a criminal investigation of the two female teachers.

Now, the two English teachers are facing charges for allegedly having sexual relations with the 16-year-old male student.

Yesterday, 32-year-old Shelley Dufresne was arrested for having “inappropriate sexual contact” with the boy, who is a junior at Destrehan High School in in Destrehan, Louisiana.

According to officers, Dufresne is the student’s English teacher.
Dufresne has taught English at the school for ten years and is married with three children. She was released from jail last night on $200,000 bond and placed on house arrest.

Investigators claim that Dufresne had sex with the teenager earlier this month in a residence in Montz, where Dufresne lives. Last week, school officials reported to sheriff’s investigators that “a male student was bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers.”

As reported by The Smoking Gun, Dufresne and Destrehan High School teacher Rachel Respess have both been in charged, in a separate jurisdiction, with jointly having sexual contact with the minor.
Investigators allege that Dufresne, Respess and the student engaged in a threesome at Respess’s apartment that began on the evening of Sept. 12 and continued into the following morning.

The Smoking Gun reports that Respess, 24, turned herself in to Kenner police this morning on a felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile count. Respess has taught English at the high school for two years.

Respess, who was the student’s English teacher last year, was also charged with indecent behavior and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Dufresne has been charged by Kenner police with the same three counts as Respess.
In a press conference on Wednesday afternoon, Police Chief Michael Glasser said that Respess provided cops with details of the encounter in her home. However, he said that she “stopped short of a total confession.” Apparently referring to photos that were allegedly taken during the sexual tryst, he noted that investigators are seeking additional evidence.

Dufresne and Respess, both Louisiana State University graduates, have been suspended from their teaching posts in light of the criminal charges against them.
QTH, New Jersey, America's landfill
Tecsun PL-990 W/ Extendable Whip Antenna

Offline redhat

• DX Legend
  • USA
  • Music is my drug.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Teachers arrested after having threesome with student.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 0453 UTC »
"I'm hot for teacher"  :P ::)

+-RH
Somewhere under the stars...
Airspy HF+, MLA-30/Mini-whip/Chi-Town Loop
Please send QSL's and reception reports to xfmshortwave [at] proton [d0t] me

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 0645 UTC »
“I hope that all of my students have a great experience in my classroom and leave with the tools they need to be successful throughout the rest of their high school careers and in life.”

Heh.  Indeed.

But, charged with "inappropriate sexual contact" in Louisiana?

"Inappropriate" sounds rather subjective.  It's either criminal sexual contact or it isn't.  
In Michigan, 16 is the age of consent and this wouldn't be any kind of crime at all...

It would still be "inappropriate", but we don't put people in jail for that...

Now I think I'll go watch "The Summer of '42"....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 0646 UTC by John Poet »

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Offline ByteBORG

• DX Legend
  • It Is Our Nature...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 1143 UTC »
We don't do Blue here at the HFU... Let's not go there...   :D  ;)  :D
+ Always listening for that elusive RF...
+ microtelecom Perseus / FunCube Dongle Pro+ / FT450-D / FT101-D
+ RF Sys EMF  / RF Sys MLB w/Long Wire / HomeBrew Inverted "V" cut for 43 mtrs.
+ 73 & Good DX !!!
+ Please eQSL to: s<dot>csiki<at>comcast<dot>net