We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Honor Your Loved One’s Memory By Firing Away  (Read 1228 times)

Offline paranoid dxer

• View Profile
Honor Your Loved One’s Memory By Firing Away
« on: August 14, 2011, 0442 UTC »
http://www.disinfo.com/2011/08/honor-your-loved-ones-memory-by-firing-away/

If you’d like to go out with a bang, Holy Smoke LLC offers to pack your cremated ashes (or those of your loved ones) into ammunition cartridges. You tell them the caliber or gauge, ship the remains to them, and they’ll load the cartridges:

Once the caliber, gauge and other ammunition parameters have been selected, we will ask you (by way of your funeral service provider) to send approximately one pound of the decadent’s ash to us. Upon receiving the ashes our professional and reverent staff will place a measured portion of ash into each shot-shell or cartridge.[...]

Our return shipment to the sender will be the finished ammunition, boxed in available labeled ammunition boxes. We also offer mantle-worthy wooden carriers with engraved name plates. Your return shipment will also include any unused ash in a separate, labeled container.

WTF !! :o
"In the long run, the greatest weapon of mass destruction is stupidity.

"I believe in animal rights. They have the right to garlic, and butter." - Ted Nugent

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight

cmradio

Re: Honor Your Loved One’s Memory By Firing Away
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 1318 UTC »
*facepalm*

Rest in Peace ;D

Offline Northern Relay Service

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 1543 UTC »
   I hear there is a newly introduced package they offer for really patriotic ,red necked ,red blooded.Americans.
 For a decent charge they will load your ashes into military cartridges bound for far off places to kill Muslims . The extra charge is hefty at 10 grand ,but totally tax deductible as the proceeds go directly to the US military.What better way to support your nation,now that it's broke .You receive for your mantle a nice depleted uranium engraved case with your loved ones name and kill ratio for their ammunition lot.Which is meticulously recorded ,including women and children. 

I even heard that George Bush himself had the ammunition that killed Osama Bin Laden loaded with one of his favorite dogs ashes.What a way to add insult to injury!!

cmradio

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 0448 UTC »
If that is true, I cannot see any difference between the foes ???

Peace!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 0503 UTC by cmradio »